What you will get from this course
In this course
Working through the course
- Setting up staff, tasks, and costs
Important setup information
Adding tasks to the Organisation
Adding a cost to database
- Xero integration
Setting up Xero integration
Xero integration hierarchy
- Add clients, add a job, and record time
Add a new client
- What next?
Getting the most out of WorkflowMax
Set up WorkflowMax for your free trial
Prepare your WorkflowMax account to support your free-trial evaluation of the software.
This course covers the most important steps you need to take to get your WorkflowMax account set up correctly for your free trial.
Setting up staff, tasks, and costs
In the first module you'll learn about:
- Important financial settings to control your labour costs and invoicing rates
- Organisation settings
- Adding staff to your organisation, and
- Setting up tasks and costs in your database - ready to add to your jobs
The second module shows you how to:
- Set up the integration between your WorkflowMax and your Xero account
- Make use of the three-levels of the Xero integration for reporting and controlling cost allocation
Add clients, add a job, and record time
The third module shows you how to:
- Add a new client
- Create a job
- Create a quote, and
- Enter time
These three modules will get you started with the basic setup of your WorkflowMax account.
You can go on to complete the WorkflowMax User Course, for role-based training that will take your WorkflowMax knowledge and skills to the next level.
Accessing Your Data
When you register for a WorkflowMax course in the SkillJar Learning Management System, you need to provide your name and email address.
As you complete courses, we record various items that allow you to track your progress. These include details of your advancement through each course, scores in quizzes, dates of completion, and course certificates.
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that WorkflowMax has about you.
- Correct any information that WorkflowMax has about you.
- Delete information that WorkflowMax has about you.
If you have any questions about our collection and storage of data in SkillJar, please contact us at email@example.com.
As WorkflowMax is a Xero company, please go to the Xero Privacy notice for further details.×