What you will get from this course
In this course
Working through the course
- Setting up staff, tasks, and costs
Important setup information
Adding tasks to the Organisation
Adding a cost to database
- Add clients, add a job, and record time
Add a new client
- What next?
Getting the most out of WorkflowMax
Set up your WorkflowMax account
Part one of the Getting Started Series
This course is Part 1 of the Getting Started series, and covers the most important steps you'll take to get your WorkflowMax account set up correctly.
Setting up staff, tasks, and costs
In the first module you'll learn about:
- Important financial settings to control your labour costs and invoicing rates
- Organisation settings
- Adding staff to your organisation, and
- Setting up tasks and costs in your database - ready to add to your jobs
Add clients, add a job, and record time
The second module shows you how to:
- Add a new client
- Create a job
- Create a quote, and
- Enter time
This will get you started with using your WorkflowMax account.
You can go on to complete Part two of the Getting Started Series to learn about the extra features that will take your WorkflowMax knowledge and skills to the next level.