What you will get from this course
In this course
Working through the course
- Getting results
Financial Summary Report
- Xero Integration
Setting up Xero Integration
Understand the three levels of integration with Xero
- Customising WorkflowMax
Emailing in and out of WorkflowMax
Maximising using WorkflowMax
Part two of the Getting Started series
This is the 'gold' we promised!
- Financial Summary Report
- Setting up Xero Integration
- Understanding the three levels of integration
- Emailing in and out of WorkflowMax
- Custom options
When you have finished the course, you can:
- continue learning about WorkflowMax by watching more video tutorials in WorkflowMax TV, and
- set up your organisation, staff, clients and jobs.
Accessing Your Data
When you register for a WorkflowMax course in the SkillJar Learning Management System, you need to provide your name and email address.
As you complete courses, we record various items that allow you to track your progress. These include details of your advancement through each course, scores in quizzes, dates of completion, and course certificates.
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that WorkflowMax has about you.
- Correct any information that WorkflowMax has about you.
- Delete information that WorkflowMax has about you.
If you have any questions about our collection and storage of data in SkillJar, please contact us at email@example.com.
As WorkflowMax is a Xero company, please go to the Xero Privacy notice for further details.×